I say "circulating" instead of posting, because they might not all make it to the blog. But I often email either my friend Ashley or my mom from work, or ocassionally I text John from work. So, I intend to daily circulate at least one positive thought. Although they don't have to be altruistic, greater-good kind of thoughts. Some of them might just be little things I like or that make me happy. In a Peter Pan "think happy thoughts" kind of way.
Because today is Tuesday and I haven't posted a list in a while, that's my list topic this week.
Happy Thoughts
1. This is a day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
2. It's also a perfect hair day for me. Rare but true. Perfect yet constrained ringlets.
3. I LOVE the beautiful crisp fall weather.
4. I'm going to the library tonight and that always makes me really happy!
5. I'm thankful that I have friends with whom to share these thoughts.
6. I'm excited for my friends Emily and Paul getting married this weekend.
7. I'm glad the election season is almost over.
8. I love being married. It is so fun to live with John and get to see him everday, instead of every other weekend!
9. God always knows exactly WHAT we need (whether it's a job, a meal, or a random $25 giftcard to Walgreen's like they gave John at work the other day), and He is always faithful to provide what is best for us. That is such a relief.
10. I LOVE making dinner every night, packing my lunch for the next day, and setting out breakfast. I get so excited. You'd think my life revolved around food! I'm finding out that I love cooking!
11. I also love Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
12. I have the best family in the world. (Seriously.)
You know, once you get started with this, it's kinda hard to stop. But I better get back to work. Later gators.
1 comment:
Glad to see you are posting again! It about the only way I know what's going on with you guys! I've called Jantz a couple of times but he never gets back with me :). I guess I'm just going to have to start calling you instead! (or at least e-mail).
Glad to hear you guys are doing well! I'll continue to keep you guys in my prayers!
PS - what are yall's plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas? I assume you guys are going to be in Greenville, but I just figured I'd ask. :) Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment