I made the purse from a little kit from Springs Creative (a company from Rock Hill, SC) that I picked up at a Hancock Fabrics store on Black Friday for about $7. I actually planned to make it as a gift for someone eventually, but when I started working with the brown and black fabric I decided that it would go with pretty much everything I wear. So Merry Christmas to me! :)
We have had so much Christmas fun lately. My work threw a great Christmas party Friday night and we were able to hang out with a great work friend Starr and her husband Daniel afterwards. Yesterday, John and I braved the crowds to finish our Christmas shopping -- everything that was to be purchased is now sitting under my tree in the bags from the stores. We also got our gifts for each other because they required the other person to try them on: nice new sunglasses for me and shoes for John!
We have friends coming over tonight so I'm going to hustle to wrap up those gifts! I'm hoping to get moving on those makeup brush rolls that I'm sewing tonight or tomorrow night. Happy Christmas crafting to you!

No comments:
Post a Comment