This week:
1. Make Easter basket cupcakes with my little niece when my sister-in-law and her kids come visit this week. Then play, play, play, play with my niece and nephews!
2. Go/keep going to BYOBible on Tuesday night(s). Then go/keep going to trivia afterwards at Connolly's.
3. Buy a gift for and attend a friend's lingerie shower this Saturday evening.
4. Meet some college friends in Boone this weekend. Enjoy the mountains.
Next week:
1. Keep the infant nursery Sunday. Hopefully I won't pick up virulent baby cold germs.
2. Celebrate St. Patty's Day!
3. Start softball practice for co-ed league BSUMC team. Games will be on Thursday nights starting in April.
4. Take my cousin to see Casting Crowns if I can get tickets through work. She would love that!
5. Send out Easter cards with daffodils on them to family. I've never sent Easter cards before but I LOVE daffodils so I couldn't pass them up.
3. Start softball practice for co-ed league BSUMC team. Games will be on Thursday nights starting in April.
4. Take my cousin to see Casting Crowns if I can get tickets through work. She would love that!
5. Send out Easter cards with daffodils on them to family. I've never sent Easter cards before but I LOVE daffodils so I couldn't pass them up.
Upcoming:
TBD: Buy a laptop.
TBD: Register for an evening Spanish class for the late spring/early summer.
23 March: Celebrate Easter in GVL with my family and John! Easter celebrations will also include a baby shower for my cousin and his wife.
28 - 30 March: Go to ATL for bridesmaid dress shopping for a friend's wedding.
5 April: Attend a class/session on Microsoft Outlook at BJU. Yep. Bob Jones. I learned a lot in my Excel class there!
TBD: Buy a laptop.
TBD: Register for an evening Spanish class for the late spring/early summer.
23 March: Celebrate Easter in GVL with my family and John! Easter celebrations will also include a baby shower for my cousin and his wife.
28 - 30 March: Go to ATL for bridesmaid dress shopping for a friend's wedding.
5 April: Attend a class/session on Microsoft Outlook at BJU. Yep. Bob Jones. I learned a lot in my Excel class there!
11-13 April: Go to TN for the weekend. Celebrate John's birthday.
19 April: Attend an Intro to Graphic Design session at BJU.
26 April: Donna and Drew's wedding in GVL.
19 April: Attend an Intro to Graphic Design session at BJU.
26 April: Donna and Drew's wedding in GVL.
1 comment:
Thanks for coming up this weekend! It was great seeing you. Keep up the good work with the blog! I enjoy reading it :)
Post a Comment