I have a new cousin once removed! [Yeah, I had to look that up. Check here for a chart.] My cousin Brit and his wife Leah are the new parents to Poesy, a beautiful little girl. I've added their website to my blogroll, but I wanted to also include a picture here on my site. It's their first child so they're so excited. On another note, I am totally and completely impressed that they already have a site up for the baby -- who was born LAST NIGHT! They sent the link out this morning -- wow!I also have another cousin and his wife (on the other side of the family) expecting a baby soon, so I'll have another cousin once removed soon. As I realized when putting together the guest list, my family has increased greatly in the last few years due to cousins' marriages and adorable babies!
Also, since we're talking about cute kids, I have the cutest niece and two nephews in the world! Rose is 4, Jay is about 2 1/2 and Elisha is 1. They live in GA and I miss them (and their parents) so much! Rose is going to be the flowergirl in our wedding. I'm so excited that she gets to wear a "princess" dress. We're not sure if Jay will be too scared to participate in the wedding or not. Hopefully he'll be in it too! I had to include some pictures of them too!
Rose as a princess at Christmas

The sibling set
No comments:
Post a Comment