Shabby bkgrd Enchanted

12 May 2008

Well, it's definitely starting to feel very real now...

I have 82 days until I throw what my sister-in-law Sara calls "the biggest celebration of your life," start our marriage (wow!), take a cool trip, move to another state, settle into new digs, and find a new job in a city where I know almost no one. Whew - that's a lot of changes!
The countdown is on!
I went to see John this weekend in Tennessee, and we had a great time goofing off and hanging out. We didn't take care of many wedding details though, and it kind of hit me on the 5.5 hour drive home alone just how much is left to do! It was great to not think about much wedding stuff for the weekend though. I got there very early Friday so we could hang out for a while. Then I took a nap, went to see a movie, AND had my nails done while he went in to work Friday afternoon, so that was relaxing! On Saturday John drove me around Nashville to show me where his pharmacy school is located, and we looked around for apartments in that area. Great to see the school, slightly daunting to see the apartment prices! I'm glad John's taking care of finding us our new place so that I don't have to worry about that. We hung out with his family and some of our friends on Saturday night at the neighborhood sports bar/restaurant where his sister works.
Now it's back to the real world and the work grind...I've got a lot to get done this week!

No comments: