Shabby bkgrd Enchanted

06 May 2008

Tuesday's To Do List

I've got work to wrap up at the office so this had to be a quick and dirty post. This was easy to "list" because it's pressing on my mind!

To Do List
Edit a press release and get that to our PR company for distribution.
Update an contracts/accounts receivable spreadsheet.
Take clothes to the cleaners - oh my goodness how I hate to iron work slacks.
Meet Mom to try again to find a bridesmaids dress that can actually get here in time.
Laundry/Phone calls/Clean up at home.
Solidify bridal party.
SLEEP - heavens to Betsy do I need it!
Get to work early tomorrow.
Order furniture for new conference room.
Personal training session tomorrow at lunch.
Possibly head to Mall of GA tomorrow early evening (again seeking bridesmaid dresses).
Mother's Day gift.
Invitations - order them or have them printed soon.
Personal training session early Thursday AM.
Book a band/DJ in my price range.
Book a florist in my price range.
Book a photographer in my price range. (Please y'all be praying that God really puts the right people/vendors into my life at the right time! These 3 items might be on my list for a while longer.)
Pre-marital counseling assessment online.
Go to TN this weekend to see John! Whew, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Vance said...

If you don't slow done you are going to spontanously combust. I've seen it before...it's not pretty.


;)