I guess blogging can be viral, like the common cold. Well, I'm catching this "now list" from Amber's blog. (What? A list on a Wednesday?!) Thanks, Amber!
What I am listening to right now: Online radio station ("Radio Paradise") in the office. And about 20 new "kids" they've recently hired talking about their respective love lives as they gather for a meeting. Many of them are here for a 3-month stint, much like a paid internship. I feel old.
What computer I am using right now: My work computer. It's a Dell. I bought a new personal laptop about 3 weeks ago. It's still in it's box.
What I am eating right now: Nothing. I just finished an oatmeal raisin SlimFast meal bar for breakfast.
What I am drinking right now: Water. Will need caffeine soon.
What I have just finished doing: Getting my boss' credit card authorization form signed to send back to the hotel in Zurich he'll be staying in next week. They're requiring complete pre-payment because he will be there during national soccer championship time.
What I will do immediately after posting this: Respond to emails, process contracts, attempt to change his Amsterdam to Zurich flight to an earlier time. Meeting at 10 AM.
What I am reading now: Unfortunately, nothing very fun.
Last email/text I received: An e-card from John. He sent me a hug. :)
Last email/text I sent: None yet this morning. Last thing yesterday I emailed my wedding invitation proof to a friend.
Last blog entry I read: Amber's list, which I promptly copied.
What I did last night: Met with a potential wedding photographer. Picked up food to take home for dinner. Oooo'ed and ahhh'ed over my mom's new (used) car. Fielded phone calls about 2 different upcoming showers. Was told that I am "in denial" of how "fat" I've become. Watched the McCain and Obama speeches.
What I’m doing tonight: Hopefully meeting my friend CB for dinner. Cardio in some form.
What I just looked at right now: My cubicle walls. Right ahead of me, I have an company flow chart, directories/contact information, Office Depot coupons, and a free calendar. The month of June features colorful Converse tennis shoes.
Your turn!! Thanks, Amber!
3 comments:
Yay! It's catching!
"And about 20 new "kids" they've recently hired talking about their respective love lives as they gather for a meeting."
If they're foxy and have low standards, point them my way.
What sonicyogurt said...assuming the "kids" are women and are close to my age ;).
PS - I like your long list. If you need some more ideas, let me know and I'll try to come up with a few more.
Post a Comment