Shabby bkgrd Enchanted

02 June 2008

Oh, the Start of Another Week

Finally starting to feel a lot better. Still trying to shake a lingering croupy cough though. Had a very quiet weekend visiting with friends who were in town for FU's graduation, resting, recovering, and ordering wedding invitations. Unfortunately now my mom is sick!
The invites are ordered (although they are still in the "proofing" process). That means that we have to get married on August 2nd at 6:30 PM or I will have wasted some moola! I couldn't get the design/motif I wanted, so, as usual, I had to settle on an alternative or "option B." The invitations are still very beautiful. I guess I shouldn't have had such a clear picture in my mind for what I wanted!
I do know it will still be very nice though -- John keeps reminding me of that when I don't get what I want for all these stupid, trivial decisions. At the end, we'll still be married -- and the groom is definitely FIRST CHOICE! :)
I'm relieved to see the long list of things we "don't have" secured for the wedding finally (slowly!) getting checked off.
Please pray for me because I need to make some tough financial/logistical decisions soon. Funny how much it can hang over you when you know you have a decision to make! I've been in a bit of a 'blue-funk' today -- a little more than the typical Monday!
Might be a good night to go for a run and eat some ice cream, eh? :) I'll try to come up with a list tomorrow.

No comments: