Shabby bkgrd Enchanted

16 April 2008

Belated List For the Week

Since I missed out on doing my Tuesday list this week, I'm just going to go ahead and write a list today, and send it out as if it were a belated birthday card.
Sorry; I always seem to be late for stuff! On that note...

Things I'm Late About
waking up in the morning
making it to church (I usually roll in after the first hymn or so)
processing contracts at work
dates (just ask John - I'm never ready on time)
concerts
community group
meeting friends for coffee
getting on the road for road trips (I always leave town later than I plan on)
sending thank you cards
apparently blog posts!

Things I'm Generally On Time For
MEALS!
management meetings
airplane flights (I get so excited that I can't sleep the night before!)
birthday messages (thanks to Facebook)

I apologize to all of you who have had to often wait for me to meet you somewhere! I promise to work on it!

1 comment:

Vance said...

Yay! New list! :)