Shabby bkgrd Enchanted

01 April 2008

Travel Lists

Places I'd Like to Visit Soon:
1. Quaint coastal cities in the Northeast, like Kennebunk, Cape Cod, Nantucket, or Martha's Vineyard
2. Croatia
3. Niagara Falls, preferably from Canada
4. UK
5. Grand Canyon
6. California
7. Ukraine & Hungary
8. Jamaica
9. Transylvanian Mtns., Romania
10. Sweden & Finland

Places I'd Like to Re-visit Soon:
1. Annapolis, MD - for lobster!
2. Savannah, GA
3. Charleston & Folly Beach, SC
4. Bucharest & Tulcea, Romania
5. Istanbul
6. Thessaloniki
7. New York City & Boston
8. Glacier National Park, MT
9. Seaside, FL
10. Barcelona
[Judging from this list, it looks like I REALLY want to go to a beach SOON!]

Places I'd rather be right now: visiting Lebanon, TN or napping in my bed at home!

*Disclaimer: By "soon" I mean anywhere in the next 5-8 years. All destinations subject to change. Prices and participation may vary.

No comments: