Shabby bkgrd Enchanted

03 June 2010

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe it's been another week!  This Thursday I am thankful for...

1.  Feeling at home in Nashville -- I LOVED visiting family, friends, and Redeemer Church in Greenville, but I have to admit that there were a few times that I did actually miss Nashville, our church, and our friends here! 
2.  Our church here, Midtown 12South.  We went to our last homegroup meeting for the summer last night and we will miss getting to hang out with those friends during the summer break!  We officially "join" our church later this month.
3.  New and old friends in Nashville.  We had dinner with some new friends at their home the other night and we're meeting another friend and her boyfriend tonight at Chili's.  We've met some of the most interesting and fun people here!
4.  My early birthday presents:  an awesome potted herb garden from my mother-in-law for my back porch, a new haircut and highlights from my mom&dad, shams to a new quilt from my mom&dad, and the lovely new lightweight quilt itself as a gift to myself!  (happy early birthday to me!)
5.  My friend Molly, who is getting married this weekend!

No comments: